On Wednesday at APCO Worldwide's DC office, Social Media Club DC brought together a fantastic group of people who discussed sports and social media for its June event.
The panelists were:
- Sarah Braesch (moderator), Draft Day Suit, BlogHer, and Women Talk Sports Advisory Board Member (@goonsquadsarah / @draftdaysuit)
- Mike Schaffer, Social Media Manager at Io Studio, founder of #sportsprchat (@mikeschaffer)
- Anthony Caponiti, Partner at Activ8Social (@dcsportsguy)
- Liz Chang, Bloger at On Frozen Blog (@dcsportschick / @onfrozenblog)
- Patrick Wixted, Sports & Gaming Account Manager at New Media Strategies, former Redskins PR Director (@pwixted)
- Sarah Stanley - passionate ultra marathon runner, social media marketing specialist, health/fitness advocate and speaker (@sarahstanley)
Check out the videos below for parts 1 and 2 of the panel. These guys/ladies definitely know their stuff and they shared some great tips and examples. Thanks to Larissa Fair and the rest of the Social Media Club DC crew for getting everyone together for an awesome discussion!